At eleven months Cora is still growing and happy...and our baby is almost one! So hard for me to believe!
Besides shocking us with how big she's getting Cora is
- eating a wide variety of foods
- standing unsupported for as long she wants, really it's till she decides to crawl away
- she likes watching the squirrels, birds, and other kids. And mom and day playing frisbee.
 |
| Standing! |
 |
| I want the pumpkin! And I can't quite reach it! |
 |
| Really! Give me that pumpkin! |
|
|
|
|
Now, these are to show what we have to go through to get her picture these days...
 |
| So proud! She pulled off the sticker. |
 |
| Ooh, I have a sticker! |
 |
| Oh, you want the sticker mom? |
 |
| Yeah! |
 |
| Let's play peek-a-boo! |
No comments:
Post a Comment