Saturday, September 29, 2012

Back to Illinois: Part I - the family!

We're back to Illinois for our second visit this year, and while I was again too busy hanging out and having fun I pulled the camera out a couple times to get pictures to share!

Cora got some solid time to meet and play with her cousin Max, as well as the the aunties and grown up cousins.  She has also learned that she "loves" Lego's ;)

Max and Cora making faces while playing Lego's at the hotel





How we primarily saw Conrad  - sleeping ;)

Norma, Barbara, Max, Cora, and I visited the Morton Arboretum. Awesome place to take kids. We only saw about 10% of it, but had a great morning there. Beautiful!




Just a cool architectural piece I liked.

Max showing Norma the little Lego "game" he brought with him.

Playing in a fountain in the children's garden.


One of the many child sized structures in the Children's Garden - Cora loved trying them all out. Max not quite so much ;)

Pumping water!


Giant flowers to play with that represented how big flowers were compared to bees.

Max patiently waiting to go explore a different area.

Darling Norma!

Finally made it to the viewing platform above the maze.




Fall scarecrow exhibit walk with dozens of different scarecrows to see.




No comments:

Post a Comment