Cora loves fish.
She likes the goldfish at the library, the giant koi at the zoo, the trout at the Nimbus Fish Hatchery...and she adored the Monterey Bay Aquarium. We were so busy having fun and seeing everything that we didn't take many pics, but here's what I got.
Linda and I got to feed the bat rays which was FABULOUS. We saw the feeding in the kelp forest. The octopus did a lovely ballet for us. Yummy lunch in the cafe where Cora wolfed local blackberries.
And then the absolutely best part of the day (which is saying something cause it was a pretty fab day)...Cora then slept 11 hours straight with no wakes ups! And our well rested girl went out to Costco shopping the next day. I wish I could have re-created that day minute by minute to see if she'd sleep so well again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment